• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Minnetonka classic

Did anyone here who won the Minnetonka classic on saturday?

And what the weight was.

I havent heard anything about this yet. I will do some looking into, ones i found out i will let you know!!

John Bird & Steve Lee WON it again for the Third year in a roll. 26.86 was the winning weight... all weights are on classic bass .com

It is a team tournament with 112 boats/224 anglers

Did anyone fish this tournament?? I thought it was really here and there all practice. An awesome job to the champs! They have shown how experience on the water can have a huge influence on your finish! I got 20th confused.gif

Tonka Bass--20th is a good finish in that big of a tournament. I will be fishing this tournament in the future i just dont know Tonka good enough yet!!

We should of stayed in the same place. We were catching good fish, just that it was slow biting so we moved to a different area. We placed 27th.