Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
astowell

Looking for a launch

6 posts in this topic

Looking for some input on who to contact for a launch on mille lacs, I have about 25 people. Any info is greatly appreciated.

Twin Pines would be a good start on west side of ML.

Terrys Boat Harbor on the West Side just south a mile or so from Garrison. Red and Rick are great guides to put you on FISH... Walleyes....

The launch at Hunter Winfield's is very well kept and clean boat, Dereck Voge the captin has pulled in alot of fish this year already. It's 600 for a four hour charter and includes bait, rods and reels, tackle, and we clean the fish for you for free.

Call Dave at Fishermans Wharf, great guy and will get you on the fish. We caught over 40 last weekend, kept 23. 27 3/4 was the biggest.