Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blackjackdavey10

Looking for a good Launch

5 posts in this topic

My father in law is coming up from the south and is really looking forward to getting out on Mille Lacs. He is older and likes the idea of a launch trip. I have used Senic Bay before and done O.K., what about some that go to the flats what is my best bet? South Bays or Mud? Who has been doing well any info would be awsome. Going out on Sat what about time A.M. or P.M. what has been best? I think i payed 20$ last year has it gone up this year? Thank you for any info.

Blackjack,

I use the blue goose in garrison. have always done good by them for many years. evening has been my better bite but it gets plenty cold on the water when the sun goes down!!!

Goerge Nitti's Hunters Point has a couple of launchs. They have a excellent staff of captains too. Also there is Captain Hook's out of Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort they have a great service.

Hunter Winfield's has a launch and great service. There is also Twin Pines on the west side of the lake.

These places will all give you a great experience.

Fish On!!!

Fish On!

call Dave at Fishermans Wharf, he will take care of you and get you on the fish.

I would give Dave a call at Hunter Winfields as they have been doing very well on eyes.

http://hunterwinfields.com/