Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
avidfisher

where to stay

3 posts in this topic

Help i am taking my boys camping next weekend the 8th. Parents are wanting to go as well but they would need a hotel in the area. Due to the wonderful thing we all have coming age. I have only camped up there twice around cut foot and seally. Also if there is a better small lake/motel/campground for roughly 7-10 people who lave to fish not picky just need to keep kids from getting bored. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Check out stuff on the Winni site.

A nice compromise would be Beckers Resort on the Minnissippi west side of Winni. Resort is in the river sheltered...cabins are quite resonable and they have 8-10 campsites right there. You can camp and have SWIMMING pool, playground, hand dipped ice cream,HOT showers etc.

Fish the super BARS not far or in the river.

A nice side trip...Forest History Center in Grand Rapids.

WE LOVE WINNI.

(Note from Admin, Please read forum policy before posting again, Thank-You.)

You may want to check out the Gosh Dam place. You could camp where you always do and your parents could stay there. They might have a room(s) available. Good people. Good food too!!