Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
muskiedreams

muskie opener

4 posts in this topic

was wondering how every body did opener. As for my self not one follow.Was only able to fish today for a few hours saw alot of guys out there.Did get a couple pike and alot of smallmouth follows ha. hopefully a few of you guys got fish

Was bowfishing on Mille Lacs today and saw plenty of nice Muskies, especially in Cove bay (not many carp though)

Were those Musky spawning and do they bite when spawning? I'll be fishing Cove bay next week. Any hints tips would be great.

thingfish

I just got home fished cove all day yesterday and today not one sighting makes for a long day. I worked the new weed growth on both sides of the reef threw almost every lure i had. Worked the rocks for a little bit. maybe this will help a little bit what not to do I guess mad.gif. anyhow good luck let me know when you get back if you did any better.