• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

i was just wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of where a good campground on the lake would be. a buddy and i are planning a fishing trip for next weekend and i am not familliar with the area. a little help would be great.

Hoodo point is where I have stayed before it's fine. It is a National forest camp ground. You need to go to Tower and follow the signs.

On the Cook end there is Wake em up bay campground. It is a little primitive, no showers, but it is a nice campground and there is some docking and the boat launch is a bit away.

You should post this on the Vermilion forum grin.gif. Probably get some more info but i have a seasonal campsite at hoodoo point and it is a nice campground, you could also try mckinley park if you want to stay on the east end of the lake. You can also camp at fortune bay, but it is not a very nice campground it would be better to just stay in the resort.

thanks for the responses. I cant wait to wait to get on my way over. its only four days away!