Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buck_slayer

Muskie Opener

1 post in this topic

I will be heading up to fish Leech on the muskie opener and am wondering where some good spots wouold be to start fishing. I have had pretty good success fishing Leech during the summer and fall but I have never done real well fishing skies early in the year.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• eyeguy 54
      I remember when I first moved to MN I went down to the dam with a buncha angleworms. Coudnt keep the smallies off. LOL  
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Very weird. Those little worms in the garden do catch more than little 2-4 sunfish.
    • Tom Sawyer
      Strange indeed... Try looking for much more slack water compared to the beech you were yesterday and today. The West side of the dam was on fire this afternoon; a friend and I were in the double digits within an hour.            
    • jkjkoda
      Hey the kids need your help please!
      They are the future and this sport gets them involved
      In many other great outdoor activities.
      Time is running out!
      You can Make a difference in a young persons life.

I just signed the petition "Robbinsdale Armstrong High School Athletic Director: Allow Trap/Skeet Participants to Earn a Chenille Letter." and wanted to see if you could help by adding your name.

Our goal is to reach 500 signatures and we need more support. You can read more and sign the petition here:

https://www.change.org/p/robbinsdale-armstrong-high-school-athletic-director-allow-trap-skeet-participants-to-earn-a-chenille-letter?recruiter=711112910&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Thanks!
      Jkjkoda
    • AaronTC05
      54 degrees in main lake and 56 in bays on Lake Marion Friday afternoon (4/21).