• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake superior Fm Get together

Quote:

So this will a Father's Day event. I think all the wives and girlfriends should all understand
grin.gif

I'm in!!

Jar Jar

Good call on that one Jar Jar, I will be able to hang till 2 or so before I have to hit the road to work.

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Tom Linderholm

• Northlander

• Papa Woodie

• SKIPPERS KID

Not a late day for me either. Do you have room Cheffery? Or I can use mine but weather permitting. I only have a 16'.

Jar Jar

Hey Cheffrey,

I still want to get out on the big lake with you sometime this summer. Whether it is an event like this or just a last minute trip you have planned where there is an empty seat. Shoot me an email sometime when you are heading out and want someone to split gas money and bring the beer. My email is [email protected].

Later

Hmm, 5 people=15 lines. Sounds good.

Ballz Draggin shake down.

Jar Jar

Shiner (assuming)

Quick (assuming)

Benny and the jets (muskie-searcher)

Cheffrey, This I would like to see the Tangles with this crew confused.gif. Well I hope the weather is good to run lots of lines for you we will see ya there grin.gif.

15 is nothing, 21 is my tops, no tangles I might add!

LoonASea and Wade. You’re more than welcome on my boat. I’ll probably be coming back fairly early, 1-2pm. If that’s OK let me know. I might have another friend that will be riding with but I think there will be plenty of room. If we fish Wisc. with four we might be a line short, but I don’t think that would be a big issue. Eleven lines is about max for me.

Moderation ,,,thanks for the offer ,,,I will take you up on that ,,,Do You have a planer board mast??? If not I can bring mine as it will work in any lund boat ,,let me know ,,, and thanks again

Randoid

I may or may not make it. We might be headed to the woods to plant some food plots. If I do make it I would have room in my boat. I should know by this weekend if I can make it or not.

And Cheffrey you should find her for Porter I can't be doing those things these days!!!

Marshall, you have to make it. No choice. They way I see it if you are back on the dock by 2, in the woods by 3 that will give you 5+ hours of plot time.

Hey Cheffrey that would work if my land was 5 hours closer. If we do food plots that weekend I will be gone all weekend.

Guess I am out again this year. Moderation, thank you for the invite but I will have to decline. I am "on call" that weekend and do not want to ruin anyones trip because I need to get back to the landing to go on a service call. This is two years in a row now. I am beginning to think Northlander schedules these dates on purpose because he is afraid of being outfished. wink.gif

Wade its not hard to outfish me these days. Especially on the lake.

Sorry man someone wouldnt like any date chosen and someone had tp toss out a date.

No hard feelings Steve, I was just poking fun at yah. I know its tough to make everyone happy.

Fathers day Heck Im in If any bodys got room. Sounds like a good time for sure.

I got the o.k. from the Warden, I am in. Looking forward to it. BC

I'm booked guiding photo excursions that weekend, so I'm out.

Too bad, too. I actually have an LS-worthy rig I was going to trailer down there. Well, I need to make money more than I need to spend it, so I'll be working.

Have fun, you guys. grin.gif

I won't be able to make it as I'll be in the Black Hills on vacation with the family. I'm hoping to land a few trout out there on the fly rod, but imagine they'll be a bit smaller than the fish on the big lake!!! grin.gif

Brian

this should be a good day for all. The fish are there just to have a nother get together is even better hope to see ya there cool.gif.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

If I can be gone on a fishing trip during Mother's Day then Father's Day is a given.

Still taking care of some minor details on the boat but it should be ready.

Let's figure out the times we will meet in the morning and what time everyone would like to get together to grill. I plan on being on the water as soon as I can see my way through the Cheesy entry. BC

Last weekend (in the fog) i was on the water by 4am, and had poles setup by 5am (my boat isn't all that fast...50 HP / 28MPH...so takes me awhile to get out on the lake)...

I plan on pulling that same string...since I get off work around 330 anyways... It's starting to get daylight out by then (enough to see with anyways)

OK we picked a date ,,,Now what time and where do we want to meet for grilling???,,,,Rice's Landing again????

Any one have a report from this weekend???,,,Woodie did you make it out on the lake??

See You all there next sunday!!!

Randoid

Sounds like some guys have to be back in early so lets grill at noon. Park Point?

Might be better to not have to go through all the traffic

with it being Grandma's weekend and all the out of town people visiting that area, even on Sun. Rices or loonsfoot might be better.

Moderation, good point abut traffic and Grandmas. Rice's Point would be better.

Fishing has been very good on the cheesey side and from what I hear the Gopher side has been ok as well. Those going out on the MN. side have Rices as the best landing and the Cheesey people have Loonsfoot wich is the best landing in the whole area.

As far as grilling everyone could meet at the sandy beach coming into the Wi. piers. Its to the right and everyone could beach their boats. Its nice and out of the wind and you can swim or whatever you want.

As said earlier Park Point/Canal Park will be crazy.