• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Skeeter East of Roseau

Does anyone know the details of the Skeeter that's for sale on the main drag just East of Roseau? What year is it? What motor's on the back (I think it's a Honda)? How much are they asking for it? Etc.

I'm stopping on the way home from the lake Sunday to check it out. If no one has any answers for you by then, I'll tell ya what I know...... and yes, it is a Honda.

IT WOULD BE KIM MESSELT. I AM SURE ITS A STEAL OF A DEAL THERE!! GOOD LUCK!

Scoot, I stopped and checked out that boat. It's a 2002 Skeeter with a 2004 150HP Honda. There are mounts for a depth finder and a handheld gps, but they were not in the boat, so I don't know what brand etc. There are three seats, and everything looks in real nice shape. He's asking just shy of twenty or offer.

Cool- thanks for the info.

It's a 2002? That must mean it was an 1880? Did you happen to notice what the rod storage situation was?

Yes, its an 1880. From what I remember, and other Skeeters I've looked at, there is a rod locker under the front casting deck. Why don't you come up for the Get Together this weekend and check it out? Maybe you could even take it for a test drive.

The 1880 model was introduced in 2005.

I'd find Kim's # to find out what the boat is. wink.gifgrin.gif