Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
picksbigwagon

Wireless remote callers are now legal

7 posts in this topic

gov. Pawlenty signed into law the use of wirless remote controlled callers for predator hunting. I have not seen nor heard officially all the animals that are included, but I know that fox and coyote for sure are allowed. I will try and find out. I am sure it will be in the fall hunting regulations, but my understanding is that this went into effect once he signed it.

The big push for this came from sportsmen, albeit from another site, but these 2 or 3 guys really hounded the rep's and DNR to get this through.

Quote:

gov. Pawlenty signed into law the use of wirless remote controlled callers for predator hunting. I have not seen nor heard officially all the animals that are included, but I know that fox and coyote for sure are allowed. I will try and find out. I am sure it will be in the fall hunting regulations, but my understanding is that this went into effect once he signed it.

The big push for this game from sportsmen, albeit from another site, but these 2 or 3 guys really hounded the rep's and DNR to get this through.

It allows for crows, fur-bearing, and unprotected animals.

Thanks..........

Any other laws you guys want changed for next year? grin.gif

I am still pushing for the mandatory release ammendment by spouses, doubt that will go through, but maybe if we tied it to a tax it would go through.

Yeah, that would be a hard one to get passes. shocked.gif

Thank you guys and THANK YOU Randy !!!!