• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Minnesota Bound steelhead episode featuring Quickstrike

WxGuy

Check out Minnesota Bound on Sunday, June 3 on KARE-11 at 10:35 p.m. in the Twin Cities area, Saturday June 2nd, at 8:30AM on MNT My9 network (channel 9 for cable subscribers) in the Duluth area, and in the Rochester area on KTTC on Saturday, June 2nd at 6:30am.

Kent Paulsen (Quickstrike) will be be featured in a Steelhead segment with Minnesota Bound's Bill Sherck, fishing the North Shore.

Way to go, Kent! I'm looking forward to seeing the program.

Congrats, Kent! I'll definitely watch MNBound on Sunday.

thanks guys, it was a ton of fun and I'm looking forward to see how it turns out.

QS, I watched you on tv last night. So will there be a follow-up autograph session anytime soon??? smile.gif Seriously though, great work! I definitely recognized many of those spots!

Yeah, i think a lot of people will. We pre fished all the way to canada for two days before the show, but fortunately fishing was good enough that it wasn't necessary to go up quite that far. I still haven't seen the show yet, i have to wait until next weekend when it aires up here.

Quote:

I definitely recognized many of those spots!

How could you, they were all top secret spots wink.gif

Seriously though, we couldn't have asked for better fishing and a better crew. The real work was done by the producers we worked with- Bill Sherck and Nick Clausen- I haven't seen the episode yet, but it sounds like they did a great job putting it together. All we had to do was go out and fish grin.gif

Quote:

All we had to do was go out and fish

And miss fish! blush.gifgrin.gif

The episode came out really nice - you'll enjoy it.

there wouldn't be a way to view the episode now, would there? a link or some such thing? i missed it and would love to see it....

it might be put on the minnesota bound website eventually, but i don't know for sure. otherwise you can order dvds off their website if it's something you would really like to see.

• 6 months later...

The video is finally up on-line, if you want to see it check out the video sharing forum.

• 4 months later...

Just noticed that Due North is running the show today. It already started. Get FSN on if you can.

Thanks Scott! I just turned it on at the lodge, I love hearing "that's chrome baby." grin.gif