• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

MN Bound Steelhead episode featuring Quickstrike

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Check out MN Bound and Backroads June 2nd, 8:30AM on MNT My9 network (channel 9 for cable subscribers) Kent Paulsen (Quickstrike) will be be featured in a Steelhead segment fishing the North Shore.

Thank you for the update good job Kent smile.gif.

Nor those who covered for them while they flaked outta work to go shoot. (shiner) smirk.gif

it should be a cool episode, porter and myself shot for 2 days with bill scherk and got a ton of good footage with a ton of nice steelhead. it was a lot of fun to say the least.

Hey guys I hope someone could record it I would love to see it. I loved the article in the paper with them two guys. I looked and do not get the channel. Congrats to Quickstike and illtakewhaticanget I can't wait to see it.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Sorry I didn't mention you Porter. You must not have made the final cut. I think Kent had something to do with that. grin.gif

Congrats guys good job. Putting GSL on the board once again.

I would like to see it myself as well. However, it is showing at 430 AM where I am at. Hopefully, someone will get a copy or maybe it will be replayed at a later time. Good job to Kent and Porter

Sorry guys, i just noticed that they were playing last weeks episode as we speak. The steelhead episode must be on next week up here, and this weekend down in the cities.

Sorry for any confusion tongue.gif

Kent, just in case i get it... see if you can tape it for me.... just in case i miss it.... I would like to see what i am missing out on

Johhny Boy, you were up here long enough to know exactly what you were missing out on! tongue.gif Where are you living now anyways?

• 2 weeks later...

It was good to see some FMers making it in the big time. I liked the hop skip and a jump across the river to land the fish- I think it was porter. Good job guys!

Well I finally sat down and watched the episode and I will say fantastic. It was very good and great to see FMers on the show. All I can cay is Quickstrike and Illtakewhaticanget are my idols well maybe not Porter hehe!!! Well anyway great job guys!

thanks for the complements guys, all i have to say is now that i finally saw it I feel they did a great job telling a story and turning it into a "feature" rather then doing the typical "how to" episode. I grew up in a region when the show was a lot more popular than it is up here so it was really cool to see myself on a show that i grew up watching.