Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Never Enough Time to Fish

Spider vs. Island lakes

5 posts in this topic

Will be staying at a resort on Island Lake(next to Eagle/Potato) this year after going to Spider Lake(Nevis) for 10+ years. Will be there in mid June. What kinds of comparisons/differences are there between the lakes. I've checked out the DNR info. Just looking for some more general info. No specific spots. I like figuring a lake out on my own. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Never Enough......

So your from Cottage Grove? I grew up in Newport now I live on Eagle Lake. What resort are you staying at? Well to give you some info 14 to 18 feet seems to be the best got 14 eyes over Memorial day weekend all on crawlers. get a hold of me and ill meet you at the Bark A Lounge and give you a few spots to try

LIPPY PS my real name is Paul just ask Steve he ownes the bar and he will give me a call

Don't mean to get off the subject but next time you see Steve at the Bark a Lounge, tell him to smile once in a while. That guy is so grumpy he drives business away. I hate it when I have to drive 6 miles up to the other bar on 71.

Nels

Lippy,

Yes I'm from Cottage Grove. Will be staying at Pine Park Resort. Where's the Bark A Lounge? Will try to stop in for a cold one. Thanks.

Never Enough......

Piney park is down the road from the bar just ask Frank he owns the resort

LIPPY