Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jim Uran

Onterrio Smith

7 posts in this topic

He is eligible for re-instatement in October. he was a heck of a running back with great hands out of the backfield but had problems with drugs and has claimed to clean his act up. He is currently signed with a CFL team but wants back in the NFL. I bet when he comes back for whoever signs him he'll be a hell of a back.

I never really liked him. I can't remember him ever being tackled he would just run into the back of an offensive lineman and go down that way. Smith would never wait for holes to open up, he just ran blindly and hoped for a hole to be in front of him but if it wasn't there he would just run into the blocker and fall over.

Any other team can have him, I don't want him. Last I heard he was really over weight as well, I wonder if he lost any of it yet?

Are you for real?? I think you're thinking of Bennett. He was the guy that would run into the lineman and fall over. Smith had some moves on him at least. You're right he'd never fit the Childres, good guy's only....

I'll tell you what, if he hasn't cleaned up his act he won't be back in the league with the hammer that the new commish has put down this year.

I think he was an ok back at best. Nothing like what you are going to see this year with Chester Taylor and Adrian Peterson...I can't wait!!

you're right I love our backfield now but I always wondered what happened to that (Contact Us Please). Hope he does well somewhere.

He'll be back in the league.......they have a new and improved "undetectable" Whizzinator...... grin.gif

i say we get Robert Smith out of retirement!!! I bet he can still play a mean game! grin.gif