Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sutty

Late report

1 post in this topic

I was up from Sunday the 20th through Thursday the 24th. Fished the first few days on the north end and the last few days on the south end. Walleye were easy to be had just about everywhere. My favorite presentation was a chartreuse jig and minnow. Usually we would run out of minnows in a couple of hours and than switch to plastics. They tended to produce a little less but the size increased. Most fish were between 17 and 20 inches, but pleanty in the slot to eat and a few bigger as well. Caught a couple snot rockets nothing big. We caught just a couple of crappies but saw some other boats come in with a decent bag of them. Wind only laid down one afternoon, I had a nice controlled drift most days with 2 anchors and a drift sock out... Eventually gave the lake one of the anchors thats the second in as many years grin.gif

Sorry for the late post but headed straight to another lake for the rest of vacation.