• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

i just moved to the new ulm area and im just wondering if there is any spots to fish from shore and if so what would i catch any help would be greately appreaciated. i do have axces to a boat if i need to use it i could but it is my dads and it is up in alexandria.

you might want to try coming to Lake Crystal and fish right from the pier there, i have heard they are catching a few crappies from there. Its only 15 miles from New Ulm

the pier on long lake by st james was giving up the crappies and on st james was giving up the gills but you had to sort them to get the better ones.

Minnecon park right in New Ulm on the river is a great place to do some shore fishing...you will likely only catch sheephead and the occasional catfish, but I have rarely got skunked there...