Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
minnesotashooter

8 posts in this topic

New member here from SW Minnesota- been fishing alot this year haven't been catching to much yet. Mostly because I have a 4yo little boy with me. Glad I found this place, always been looking for a forum like this for SW Minnesota. I usually fish Sarah, Shetek, Summit by Hadley or East Twin by Ruthton.

Welcome to FM Minnesotashooter. Lots of good info to be had on this forum. Feel free to chime in anytime.

FYI- we're having a get together June 9 on Lake Shetek. Come on out, bring the kiddo.

Welcome minnesota shooter on joining. Look forward to your posts. Great job on getting the kid into fishing to. I have a four year old that cant get enough of fishing. There great to have with catching fish or not.

Welcome to Fishing Minnesota. It would be great if you could make it to the get together and we could meet you and your family.

If you have any questions in regards to this area for fishing, just fire away.

Welcome to the greatest website on the planet! Glad to see that I am not the only one out fished by a 4 year old! In my case she is only 3... grin.gif

welcome to the site. hope to hear from u soon

welcome, enjoy the site.

welcome to fishing minnesota