Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WalleyeGod

SOLD-Missouri River place-SOLD

23 posts in this topic

Missouri River property S. of Bismarck 65 miles located by the Rivery. 5 acres with 14'x70' mobile home. Updated appliances and carpet plus a newer 16'x24' addition and a covered porch. A 30'x40' pole shed partially cemented and another 8x10 storage shed is also located on the property.

Scenic views, excellent pheasant hunting, great fishing. The area has it all. Asking price of 120k. Email for pics. Thanks in advance for looking.

WG

Can I get some pics? If from there and have been interested in some property. s_e_hendricks@comcast.net

Sandman:

Pics sent.

pics please

First Ice and Arne- Pics sent.

True- Need your email address.

Thanks,

WG

bump.

how much river frontage?

Vikings-Pics sent.

WG

Walleye: Pics sent.

Castmaster: It is 5 acres bordering the Corp of Engineers, which that goes up to the river. Their is approx. 200 yds that borders the Corp's land. The river is also about 200 yards away. You cannot own up to the river as the Corp has the land right next to the water.

Thanks,

WG

No river rats? Nice place for the money. Let me know if you want any pics. Thanks for looking.

WG

Price reduced to 105k. If interested request pics. Thanks in advance for looking.

WG

Is it located by Beaver Bay? I haven't been there since I graduated but that's about where it sounds, what side of the river is it on? and I'll take some pics at

kingrmn at yahoo thanks

kingr:

Yes, it is actually s. of Beaver Bay. It is located between there and cattail bay. I will send pics this afternoon when I get back to my regular puter.

Thanks for looking,

WG

FYI- WalleyGod got swamped at work right before leaving for the Boundry Waters. I'm sure he'll get you your pics as soon as he gets back next week.

Thanks Scoot,

I was wondering what was going on.

Kingr:

Pics sent. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks Scoot for covering while I was in Quetico.

WG

Things on recreational property slowed down? Lets get some activity going. Ok, price reduction to $99,500. Emaill addy for pics. Thanks in advance for looking.

WG

Hunting season is coming up soon. This property is located in prime pheasant and deer country. Get this property and you are set to go.

WG

Place is SOLD.

WG