Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tunrevir

Hey Gunflint, Hows the Bite?

3 posts in this topic

Gunflint, I was looking for info on how the bite is up in your neck of the woods. I'll be up mid week this week and am wondering what the weather is like, bug report and of course how the fish are biting. Was thinking about hitting E/W twin, possibly Kemo and a few other assorted lakes in the area. Any up to date info would be appreciated!

Tunrevir~

Some of the smaller lakes have been getting good action. Other than that we have had one cold front after another and water temps are still in the mid 50s. Northerns and smallies have been catchable but the walleyes are still stacked in the deep water. I haven't heard anything about Sag yet but they've been distracted up there. I heard that Sam Cook is going out with Berg next week to do an article about fishing Sag after the fire.

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm hoping the weather stabilizes a bit more. These frequent cold fronts are not so good for the fishing.

Tunrevir~