Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
shogun

Rod and Reel Overboard on St. Louis!

6 posts in this topic

So I decided to take my younger cousin out for muskies today...well, not too much fishing was done - spent most of the time trying to snag my rod and reel that was dropped in the water somewhere between 10 and 30 FOW.

If anyone ever happens to bring up a 7ft. Shimano rod along with a Shimano Symetre spinning reel and a musky spinner, please let me know - the reel was given to me as a graduation gift. This one hurt.

It was all dropped in somewhere near:

N 46"38.957'

W 092"14.315'

you can reach me at: 2\1\8\5\9\1\3\3\4\9

Quote:

So I decided to take my younger cousin out for muskies today...well, not too much fishing was done - spent most of the time trying to snag my rod and reel that was dropped in the water somewhere between 10 and 30 FOW.

If anyone ever happens to bring up a 7ft. Shimano rod along with a Shimano Symetre spinning reel and a musky spinner, please let me know - the reel was given to me as a graduation gift. This one hurt.

It was all dropped in somewhere near:

N 46"38.957'

W 092"14.315'

you can reach me at: 2\1\8\5\9\1\3\3\4\9

Surley you were mistaken. You most have been out after Northerns. Because Musky doesn't open until 2 June.

Brilliant

It opens may 26 on border waters

Quote:

It opens may 26 on border waters

Why yes does. My bad. blush.gif

Guess thats why I always am down fishing the opener of muskey in June on the St Louis. grin.gif

That's one opener that you will have all to yourself. Kinda like a fetivous for the rest of us smirk.gif