Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AaronM

Dock Floatation Help

2 posts in this topic

I have an older floating dock where most of the foam chunks have gone missing over time. Is there a cheap and easy way to fix this? Thanks for any help!

Cheap and easy? Sure, tie some milk jugs under there. grin.gif

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• BassThumb.
      Yeah, but this one is packed with useful information and tips, and not everyone who browses the site today saw this in 2015. It's really a great thread, and that's why I bumped it.    Wouldn't it be more sensible and more useful to the members of the site to simply edit the title and remove the "2015"?   ***How about it, mods? Rejuvinate this thread with a new title!***
    • ZachD
      Was just south of Crosby on a small lake searching for eyes. Missed one that smacked my rippin rap twice Missed one on a bobber Then my buddy missed one on rattle reel   Just wasn't our day
    • cookie129
      wow what a shot  
    • ZachD
      Has anyone tried out the polar bird hub houses? The floor looks like a neat concept I wonder how well it works. Looking for a small 2 man hub so I don't have to drag my huge heavy 6 man thermal hub when I go alone.  
    • ZachD
      I don't care if dnr checks me multiple times a day or I have to prove that I am not doing anything wrong. That is how they catch the guys who are doing stuff wrong. I am always legal so What do I care I have been checked what like 5-6 times in my life so far even if every time they were a bad_boy ( they were not ) who cares I have to deal with them 10-15 mins out of my day? Think about how many pricks they have to deal with every day.