Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lawdog

Hey Boiler...

9 posts in this topic

You going to watch the USMTS boys tonight???

Does the pope #2 in the woods?????

It will prolly be myself, maybe the Mrs, my neighbor and his brother in the stands. I'm on call this weekend so hopefully things at work will be quiet.

GO TOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you????

Unfortunately I don't think I'll make it and its been years since I missed them at MCRA.

And YES, GO TOMMY!!!!

That pretty much blows huge. The USMTS dudes put on one heckova good show.

Jeff, your going to miss one he-- of a race.

I vote Shryock the rocket flies.... will be very interesting, given the recent track conditions at Slaytona with the new dirt not bonding with the old and the USMTS boys showing up. But they do real well on a dry track.

Again, I vote Shryock or one of the Awesome Blossoms (Myer or Noble) from Blooming Prairie. I need to get back to a track, only been to one race since I quit announcing three seasons ago.

They totally redug the track and have been working on watering all week to get it right again.

Not really going out on a limb picking Kelly though Muc33, I mean come on...that's like going to Vegas and routing for the house! He's in a whole other world really. Myer runs really well here though and a couple other guys have run with him here too at times... Always good shows when they come.

Well dog dude, apparently the pope does his dookie in Rome and not in the woods. I say that cuz I didn't make the race. I was in the garage tearing down my boat motor (bad) and I totally lost track of time. Next thing I know I can hear the cars, I'm totally covered in grease, and I'm not going racing. Dangit.

My neighbor said the track was WAY rough and the boys were breaking all kinds of stuff. Apparently Tommy snapped an A-arm. Too bad. I'm told it was fairly god racing, tho.

redigging the track did them some good and they were watering right up until hotlaps. it was about as heavy as ive seen it in recent years but it turned out to be about as rough as any track ive seen too. the heats were good but anything after that was pretty uneventful and rough. they started 24 in one of the "B"s and finished 8 and started 22 in the show and finished 9 not too impressive for there only appearance up there. hopefully theyll be better at Park Jefferson, Huset's, NCSI, and Jackson when i go to those shows.