Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
mnwild

Shore fishing on Superior

5 posts in this topic

I am heading up to Duluth this weekend and I was wondering if there are any good spots to try fishing from shore north of Duluth?? Pretty much I will be throwing spoons and spinner baits out. Any info is appreciated.

Cast spoons of the Duluth Entry beach side.

Or you can take a drive up to Two Harbors and cast spoons of the Break wall. You'll need a long handled net. Enjoy the experience.

Thanks for the info. I know we are going to take a drive to Two Harbors and I know exactly where your talking about. The Duluth entry beach, where about's is that, it doesnt ring a bell. I really enjoy fishing up there, last summer we took a charter boat out and we caught alot of nice size fish. The person that took us out his name was Tom, really nice guy.

The Duluth Entry is where the Lift bridge is at, fish the beach side of the entry. Tom you say, could be Tom Pfister from Skippers Kid Charter.

That's who took us out, Skippers Kid. It was Tom and his wife (can't remember her name) who took myself, brother and 8 yr old nephew. We had a really good time while we were out fishing, never experienced fishing like that before and I would do it again in a heartbeat..