Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
First Ice-Mike

Camping- URL

5 posts in this topic

I'd like to do some tenting and fishing near the end of June. What are my best options?

FI

Big Bog state park is nice.

Big Bog State Park Campground:

State park permit $25 annually or $ 5 daily

Campsite w/ shower privileges $18/night

Campsite only $15/night

Electric hookup $ 4/night

Nonrefundable Reservation Fee $ 8.50

-------

West Wind Resort:

On-beach Campsite with everything $40/night

-----

Agassiz Lodge:

Primitive Campsite, w/firewood. really inexpensive

-----

Hudec’s Resort:

Campsite on lakeshore inexpensive

-----

Best to visit Agassiz Lodge or Hudec’s, pick your campsite, and talk with the owners…

Unfamiliar with the campgrounds on the south shore of URL. (Roger’s and Mort’s).

Hope you have a good time… smile.gif

You also have Hillmans on the River.

Also Mort's on the south shore. kp

Stayed with Jeff at Agassiz last weekend. Had a great time! No need for a tent he has fish houses wired up and the heat running if it gets a little cold out (like last sun when we woke up it was 36 degrees out). Price is about $15 per person a night and well worth it!!