Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishwithteeth

Mille Lacs muskie guide

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any suggestions for a muskie guide on Mille Lacs? Looking for a one day or half day trip.

Lots of good musky guides on Mille Lacs. But if you hire Tim, this could be you.

54525111706.jpg

This 54.5" monster is one of the fish that found its way to Tim's boat last year.

Aaron

Steve Scepaniak is a great guy and guide. He really put's you on the fish. [Note from Admin. Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you]

Tim is an excellent choice. If Tim is booked give Steve Fellegy a try or Tony Roach. All three guide out of Appeldoorn's Sunset Bay Resort and all three are excellent choices! Steve Fellegy has the most experence on the lake than just about anyone other than his family.

Contact Paul or myself for details.

Fish On!!!

Sorry but I thought it was alright since Paul Did it. Guess not I try to be more careful next time and "read the forum policy".

ones a sponser and one isn't smirk.gif

Miniwinni91,

Muleshack is exactley right. Appledoorn's and their guides are sponsors of this page. That is why your post was edited.

Please contact me with any questions. Take Care.

Fish On!!!