Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishroger

red lake

2 posts in this topic

I know this isnt the red lake post. Was up there tues and today. Gale force winds all day yesterday. Didnt have boat, so went to public access on tamarac river and fished from dock. Fathead on plain hook with bobber. Caught wally after wally from 5-8pm. All were 18-20". Some monster sheepshead also.It was a blast. Some boats were going out there in that 40mph wind but were soon back. It looked brutal

Last year when we got blown off the big water, we fished the river. we caught 80% of our fish to the left of the dock,where you land the boats. There was a 9ft hole, probably from boats starting their engine..All were 18-24inches

Anyways, everyone should go to Red Lake at least one time a year...Fun Stuff