Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HOF#13

Valv & others - Question for ya!

3 posts in this topic

Valv,

Do you have any bimini tops in stock? I'd like to get a white, tan, or a darkgreen one that I can put on a Lund 1900 Pro-V. If not, anyone have any ideas on where to get a decent one, and prices?

Thanks!

Well guess what.....send me an email

wink.gif

E-mail sent! grin.gif In the e-mail I forgot to ask for prices too. confused.gif

Thanks Val!

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• AlwaysFishing23
      Looks fun Eyguy. As normal no time to get out but did just finish up cleaning and checking over the yak so maybe thats a sign. Haha.
    • AlwaysFishing23
        Yes sir! 8ft-9ft rods seem to work the best IMO.
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Yep James at tackle industries.
    • Troy Smutka
      4/23/17     Crappies still biting in west Metro area lakes. Water temp in the mid 50's now, and the fish are moving a little shallower. We caught tons of 8 to 11 inch crappies in about ten feet of water, with some weeds on the bottom. Fished a jig tipped with a Powerbait minnow about four feet below a slip-float for great success. Some sunfish starting to show up in the same areas. Water temp probably won't rise much this week with the forecast of cooler temps and quite a bit of rain, but as the water does warm fish should continue to move shallower and get more aggressive. Check out my You Tube channel for some short video clips and a full length show about springtime crappie fishing. Good luck, and I will see you out there somewhere.
    • monstermoose78
      Good luck with your season. It was nap time