Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bucks-n-ducks

Tournaments

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys, just wondering if you could post a list of local tournaments and any other information you know about(dates, entry fees, stuff like that)

Thanks

The only local tournaments that are not filled are the FLW WAlleye league in July, the cistic fibrosis on Cass in the fall, and the Blue water/ Keg n Cork in the fall.

Other than that, the Kraus is filled the Bluewater/Bluemoon is filled.

Just out of curiosity, have they ever talked about making the Krause a 2 day event?

Phil, is that you? Long time no hear, shoot me a call!

As for the Kraus, I think one day of punishment is enough... wink.gif

yes matt this is me........yea it has been awhile.....what are you up to these days?

Bucks-n-ducks

Fishing and working man...

Shoot me an e-mail, we should get together and chase some kitties and 'eyes on the river next time I come home... mjbreuer at charter point net.

If you guys are musky men the Bemidji Cass Lake Chapter of Muskies Inc. has a touney on June 23rd on Big Lake and Lake Bemidji. Entry fee I believe is $40 and it includes a hamburger feed at the awards ceremony afterward. Lots of great people and a well run tourney, with some pretty nice prizes even for the folks who don't catch any fish that place. Proceeds go to improving local fishing opportunities. If anyone needs more info, post here and I will help you out.

later,

toddb

There is a tournament on Bemidji August 11th. It's a new event to spread awareness on (SIDS) Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. 70 boats with a 3 thousand dollar pay out for 1st. Here is a link.

http://www.sidswalleyeclassic.com/

Toby K