Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
LindyRig

5-22

4 posts in this topic

Well i decided to head out on my own this AM because the bro had the boat at his place. I walked down the pier in hudson and decided to wet a line, and sure enough not 5 min later, had a great 20in eye on shore. Too bad thats all the eyes i seen for the rest of the day. Caught a GREAT smallie though, was trying to push the 4 pound mark! C/R that fatty and decided that I had enough for the day. If anyone else was out there let me know how you did! Didnt see many people out there this AM though, just the normal every day retired guys. smile.gifcool.gif

Fished in the rain at Interstate park. Caught the usual with nightcrawlers. Then had a really strong tug. Pulled out the sheepshead and it had teeth bite marks and a big gash on it. Was there a while longer and then had another little strike, another sheepshead...Next thing it made a very quick run and the line broke instantly. I was only using 8lb test and didn't even had a chance to set the hook.

What did it bite on? I was out there on Saturday AM with jig and minnow, also a rap. Caught a nice size white bass, but no other bites.

I was dinkin' around this morning from shore around 5:30am.

slip bobber and a leech. rock bass, bull bluegills and smallmouth. was very surprised on the size of the 'gills. . went through a dozen leeches in twenty minutes. what a great way to start the day