Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DOAducks

Help. Help?

5 posts in this topic

Does anybody know if nutro max lamb and rice has been recalled? Any help would be great. This is what I am feeding my dog now, because her last brand was recalled?

Nutro Natural Choice Large Breed Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula Chunks in Gravy has been recalled.

Are you feeding the wet canned food listed above, if so stop!!!

Nutro's site has more info on their dry food, none of which they have recalled that I can find. However, based on what some of these companies have listed on their sites about the ingredients they use there may be better choices of food out there. It looks like Diamond Nutra Nuggets may be added to the recall list...if this is the case this is the second Diamond recall that I am aware of in the past few years. Why would someone take the chance?

If your looking for a different food I would look into Nutrisource or Eagle Pack foods.

I use nutro max and their DRY foods are NOT on the recall only wet foods in cans or pouches. You can double checkthe lists, but no dry food form Nutro was on the list.

Nutro Natural Choice Large Breed Puppy Lamb & Rice dry is what I've been using exclusively for 5 months and my lab is in wonderful shape. No worries here in Manitoba.

I have the same as gator.