Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cotfish

kraemer lake

2 posts in this topic

anyone know where the new county park is on this lake?

there is no county park yet nothing has been finalized,so it may take a year or two before you see any action

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Hoey
      The Bay is so different from the Lake.  The heavy breeze is keeping the lake open.  Things calm down Fri to Sun that will most likely freeze the lake over.  Then we get strong winds again on Mon to Wed that could likely blow it open again.  You may be able to fish the bay, but I am doubting the lake.  JMHO.  I can wait, but I am getting the itch.  
    • eyeguy 54
      be safe out there !  
    • j337usa
      I have a 2015 21' Ice Castle RV that has two house batteries. I added the second to the house. It will run the furnace fan all night but it is running a lot slower by morning. There is a noticeable increase in fan speed when I start the generator in the morning. I am thinking of adding a third battery to the house to make up the difference.  
    • Rick G
      Any area ice reports? I'm hearing that most of the smaller bodies of water in the area have now frozen over. Should make it out sometime this weekend to try my luck . Good luck, and please stay safe
    • gunner55