Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MuskyBug85

Morning Report

10 posts in this topic

Went out for a few hours this morning on potato and didn't move much. One walleye around 24" and a few rockets. The good thing is I am home and will be able to do it almost when ever i want. Also, I will be working at Northern Bait again this summer. South end of main, turn west at the funeral home on Hwy 71 south of 34 and we are right there on the corner. Stop in a say hi or get the most recent fishing report from folks who actually fish. Jonah

Jonah, is your e-mail address at school still valid, or do you have a different one for the summer? Was up in the PR area this weekend, got some pics for ya.

--Mark

my school email will still be working all summer, jwinter2@gac.edu Jonah

Jonah you have to get me a report for where to go before the weekend grin.gif. I don't suppose it will matter anyhow. Lots to do at the cabin right now still. I have to go to the deer woods and seed some food plots too but hopefully I can squeeze in some fishing time smile.gif. But if I get a chance I will be in for some shinners.

Iff sounds good to me, got a few today but it wasn't fast and furious. Jonah

Jonah how big is that ski in up avatar? and did you pull that baby outta trap? I was wondering what the biggest Pike you've seen outta trap because our first time there last Saturday landed about 30 pike avg being around 3lbs and many pike in the 7-10 pound range. Trap seems to have a good population of big pike and ski's.

the ski is 51" by 24" and is still swimming or at least it was last time i saw. the biggest pike was probably around 25 lb, i have seen a few over 40" but lots in that 30 to 36" range. Jonah

Yea that musky you got just looks like a beast from what we caught the pike look like the have a good population of big fish so I gotta get out there again. We caught a 40in and 38in ski jigging both got released after a quick pic and swam away quickly.muskie1.jpg40in

muskie.jpg38in

i have caught a lot of fish in the same spot you caught the 40", only a few were the 38" came from. looks like you had a good time however. Jonah

Yea it was a fun day besides the cold. Kind of a confusing lake we'll have to get you to look at a map and point us in the right direction when I make it to my buddies cabin at Long.