Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
evinrude19

bass opener

21 posts in this topic

where is everyone going for opener?

Well, its a 3 day weekend... I'll probably be on a bunch of lakes in our area.. I'll spend a little time on Green, Big Marine, North/South Center...

who has a guess on how packed chisago lake is going to be?

I will be one on Chisago. Planning to be there really early. I know it will be packed there. It should be fun though. Was out last night on Green fishing eyes and did really well. All C&R but had a good time.

If you don't mind me asking, what were the eyes biting on at Green? Thanks!

Jig and leech. Most were right around 14" - 15" so they had to go back, but it was still fun.

im probally going to be out on Rush does any one know how pack that lake is going to be ?

Rush is packed every weekend! Memorial should be extra busy. However, it sounds like the weather might be a little off this weekend. That should keep the crowd down.

I'm going to fish the Snake River. Not because it's really good, but becuase I'll be there anyway.

Everyone, have a safe bass opener.

i have fished snake river a couple of times and got some nice ones out of there

what day are you going to be there?

i will probally be on chisago one of the days, eventhough the summer is my favorite time to fish the lake.

evinrude,

Saturday afternoon, more than likely. I've caught some nice fish too, but there are better places for numbers.

yeah i hope every one does well and the weather holds up!!!

how did people do this weekend? i got a couple the biggest 4 pound.... really slow though

Did great for numbers.. not great for size... my biggest was a fat 19" spawned out female.

Went to turtle the other day. Caught a dozen for the two hours I went out at 6pm. Biggest was probably a 3lb largy. Slow presentation seemed more effective then using cranks. That lake gets too way much fishing pressure. We'll maybe more recreational pressure.

Timmy, we have to go out soon...

Max frigging T?

lol yeah.... gimme a call one of these days. You should know how to get my number

Deitz Dittrich

will you email me I have a few questions about green lake in chisago

cjnystrom@msn.com thanks

e-mail sent.

Quote:

lol yeah.... gimme a call one of these days. You should know how to get my number

lol I honestly dont know how..... email me kid.

timmynguyen307@gmail.com