Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
OhFishMan

Advice for Lake/Fishing Guide in Minneapolis area

6 posts in this topic

Hello. I am from Cincinnati and will be coming to the Minneapolis area for a job training from June 18-28 and will have 1 day off and would like to do a guided fishing trip. I'd like to catch possibly some Smallmouth, Largemouth, Walleye, Pike, Muskie, and/or Crappie. What is biting well right now in Central Minnesota? Any advice for a lake and/or guide service would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot!

You might consider fishing the St Croix river. Check out the guides listed on the site. I can highly recommend Turk at Croixsippi Guide Service. Good trip for smallies nad walleyes.

I am from Cincinnati as well. What part of Cinci are you from? send me an e-mail at cbiehleatbullisagencydotcom.

seriously, look up a guy called the "GRIZ". he is an amazing fisherman...river or lake. just ask any bait store, they can point you in the right direction.

Griz is great and can easily be reached at Blue Ribbon Bait in Oakdale, Minnesota. Great guy recently inducted into the Minnesota fishing hall of fame. My son and I went out with him and just his stories made the trip. Plus we killed the Walleyes.

couldnt of said it better oakdaleFMR. his knowledge is 2nd to none.