Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
King_Fisher

Barnacles Resort???

3 posts in this topic

Has anyone stayed at Barnacles Resort?? I am looking for a good place to tent on June 8th through the 10th. I was hoping to find a place with a bar, boat slips, and nice tent spots. Any recomendations????

I'm up there almost every weekend and I think Barnacle's should be able to accomodate you easy enough. Boat slips might be iffy, but they did just add a boardwalk-type thing in the harbor that people are tying off on that I am sure could be available, but you have to talk to them. Give them a call, talk to Jim Jr. The harbor was dredged this winter as well so there shouldn't be any boat launching issues.

HB

Quote:

I'm up there almost every weekend and I think Barnacle's should be able to accomodate you easy enough. Boat slips might be iffy, but they did just add a boardwalk-type thing in the harbor that people are tying off on that I am sure could be available, but you have to talk to them. Give them a call, talk to Jim Jr. The harbor was dredged this winter as well so there shouldn't be any boat launching issues.

HB

Thanks for the input!! Happy fishing.