Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
JConrad

Gull over the weekend....

3 posts in this topic

MR -- Did you fish Gull Friday night or Saturday? How did you do?

I did catch another limit of 16 - 18 inch fish on Friday afternoon/late. 14 - 15 ft of water... It was just too nasty yesterday to fish... I hope to get out this evening again...

Jason, i will see you later this afternoon to pick up bait..

JC

Fished gull for a couple hours on saturday and found a ton of walleyes but the size was small. We burnt threw three dozen spottails in record time. Between two boats we managed 8 15-16" so it was fun trip. Found the fish deep 31-35'.

Jconrad,

Yes thanks for reminding me. We boated about 6 walleyes and kept only 2 that were about 16 inches. We found some fish earlier in the day in about 22fow down in Steamboat/Wilson area but didn't get any biters. Then went to love for some crappie action and only boated 2 VERY small fish. Then started pulling cranks about 6:30 till 11pm with just those 6 fish. All of the fish caught were around sinsosam to Ernies. We did go over to Dutchmans and pulled and saw some fish caught by others even those looked small.

The lightning show was awesome and thought that would help us out greatly with the incoming storm but no real good luck. This was all from 3pm till 11pm on Friday. confused.gifconfused.gif

later,

mr