• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lund Explorer 1800 SS, 150 hp Susuki 2-stroke

18 foot long, 2004 boat and new at the time 2003 motor.

galvanized Karavan roller trailer.

Minnkota bow mount trolling motor with foot control, does NOT have auto-pilot.

Snap out carpet, vera-track rail on sides for mounting equipment, CD player/stereo with snap off face

3 Lund Seats, 1 stand up seat, all the "new" style Lund bases that come out and go in easy.

Very basic Raytheon fish finder.

On board charging system, 24 V deep cycle batteries.

Snap on cockpit cover, 2 livewells.

Boat is red and gray, interior is gray. a few scratches but overall very nice. It was low hours and runs good.

always garaged.

boat is 15 miles north of St. Cloud MN, I will e-mail pics to anyone who requests, I will see if I can post some later today if I can figure it out. It fishes really well and is in great operating condition, selling because of a financial situation.

asking 16,900.

you can post or e-mail me for specifics at [email protected]

It sure didn't. I had registered for the ad on Sunday and didn't get to post it until Monday morning and in the meantime somebody saw it in my yard and came with a cashiers check on Monday at 9:00 am. I happedned to get 3 e-mails from FMers in the couple hours I had it up. It is a good place to do business.

Sorry to anyone who was interested.

• 1 month later...

well after having difficulty with a buyer and reconsidering selling it at all, the boat is now again for sale

sorry for the confusion!!

you can e-mail me at [email protected] for info or pictures.

I will check my e-mail every day.

Thanks again.

this beauty spent another weekend dry in the garage.

somebody needs to give it more attention than me.

I sent them. post here if you have a problem opening them or anything, I am NOT the IT guy at work, if you know what I mean.

pics sent to all.

PLEASE post here if you are not getting them or they can't be opened or anything.

Thanks.

If anyone has NOT got thier pictures, please post here.

I have been sending them out from requests but have been having difficulty with outside e-mail at work.

Thanks.

this poor boat is going to spend ANOTHER weekend in the garage while I attend a baseball game, a hockey camp and perhaps mow the grass if I have time, all if I don't have to work on Saturday!

C'mon guys, tell your friends.....

August 1st. Still 12 good weeks of fishiing left, I, however, do not want to store it again this winter.

I will be a little flexible on the price if it goes this fall.

Thanks for looking.

I was looking in the paper this weekend and think I might be a little high.

Let's start again at 15,500.

pics sent. (from home) post here if you do not recieve them.

thanks.