Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
computerboy

Installing Wave Wackers

5 posts in this topic

I need to put some splash guards on my boat and I'm wondering how complicated they are to install? I called Wave Wackers this morning and they apparently don't install them so it looks like I would have to install them myself. Has anyone had the pleasure of doing so? I'm not sure if it matters or not, but I have a Pro-V 1900 with kicker on the port side.

Thanks in advance!

I just installed mine a few weeks ago. They are very simple to install. Just take your time and don't rush. They basically build the wave wackers custom for your boat so they should fit nicely.

I found the people at Wave Wackers very friendly and helpful and he explained everything about installation when I picked them up at his shop. It probably took about an hour or a little longer to install them.

I can second what Mille Lacs Guy said.

VERY easy to install, just take your time.

I will third that. Best investment for a tiller boat! Make sure to do all the attachments to reduce any rattle.

I put a set on 3 weeks ago and it fairly simple. They go on without much hassle. As stated, just take your time.