• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What in the world is with all the little 12 inch snot rockets in Big C. geez what waste of gills and fins. Very disapointing trip today to Big C. Nothing but snot rockets and rock bass.

Pauly --

We ran into a ton of those on Pelican as well -- they must have had a good year!

You've been awfully quiet lately HM. Been busy waling on the 'eyes in that fancy new boat? cool.gif

no -- not at all. Just finished up some projects and hope to get out soon.

There are so many things going on it is hard to get out. The kids have t-ball two nights a week and guess who the coach is? Also council meeting, JC meetings and Park board -- drives a guy to ... Fish?

wink.gif

I am goign to try a small local lake soo just to check out5 my depth finder and see if that is fixed.

Stupid thing.

How about you, been out much?

I haven't been out much since opening weekend. If the winds go down tonight like they're supposed to (yeah right) I'm heading out....I can't take it any longer. crazy.gif