Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rivernut

Vacation ??

6 posts in this topic

I will be staying at Rugged river resort the week of June 2-8. Being on the river I'm real excited. I fish river s more times than lakes during the season. Wondering how the water level is and how's the fishing been. Thanks

Mike, Its pretty low down here. I was out at the spot today and it was only about a foot and a half higher than last fall. Good luck and have great vacation!

Hey Matt, I suppose it is the same all over. I was bassing in Wisconsin today and the 'Croix looked really low also. I will have a good vacation, thanks. By the way I still owe you a trip to one of my spot's. We"ll have to set something up. Take care Matt.

I will be off that whole week look me up.

I have an RV there in I am in lot 16.

Leonard Skillings, they know me at the Resort.

Let me know maybe I can put you on some fish on the river.

Peace

Will do, for sure. This is our first time there, as my name implies, I love the river. Thanks again, and I"ll see you there.

Hey skipper, we're going to be in cabin #2. Looking forward to the trip. We"ll see you there, take care.