Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crappie getter

night life??

7 posts in this topic

Any bars in the P.R area with bands during the weekend or just a good place to drink a couple of cocktails?? Taking a buddy up to potato june 2. He is getting married soon and I figure I better get him out for a little partying before its to late.

crappie getter,

PS jonah I'm the g-loomis man from last year you old enough to drink yet?? I here you switched bait stores we'll stop in and get some bait. Maybe you can sneek out for a morn or even of fishing.

crappie getter,

Hey crappie i remember ya, yeah i am of age now and i would love to go out and have a few with ya. I think Zorbaz is the best place to hang out and there is a real cute girl that bartends there, she goes by the name Jenna, she goes by smalliesweetie on the boards here. If she is your tender tip her well. laters Jonah

All of the Zorbaz are awesome. Love the food and the selection of beer on tap is great. The mexican restaurant in Dorset is also a good place. There is a new place that opened just south of Nevis right next to the Velvet Antler. I haven't been there yet but it looks nice.

The Mexican place in Dorset is called Compeneros (sp). And it has AWESOME food, expect an hour or so wait on the weekends. The Royal in Downtown PR has great burgers and cold beer.

I think I was there once (zorbaz) is that by sand lake north of dorset!? Jonah plan on Sat night june 2nd. If she likes Smallies shes good to go I always take care of the bar workers if it wasn't for them where would we be??!! I will get a hold of you somehow sat during the day. We are driving up during the night to get on the water very early. I'll call or stop at the bait store when we are there. We got room in the boat if you want to get out.

crappie getter,

Zorbaz is right between Little Sand Lake and Ida just north of Dorset.

They do have a huge selection of tap beers and free popcorn. Their food is pretty good as well.

Thanks for the shout out Jonah! smile.gif For those of you interested in the Park Rapids night life, Zorbaz has definitley become the hotspot and is conveniently located near some fabulous lakes. Along with the fun atmosphere, great service, free popcorn, and too many drinks to chose from; Every night at 10pm is 21 and up, Thursdays are Karoke nights, Fridays and Saturdays bring out live DJs with wide varities of music, and throughout the year we mix it up with things like Guitar Hero Night. This restuarant/bar is for everyone and I hope to see some FM faces out there this summer. grin.gif