• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

lots of water around the dam people landing boats and everything

Jason

Jason,

Thanks, as always, for your help. This will be our 10th annual Memorial Day trip to the Winni area. Very excited.

I have a question for you Jason,

Are they catching any at the dam? or how about at the mouth of little winni?

Thanks

Steve

I really dont know there were lots of people down there and a few boats have landed there?

Jason

I've had a number of our groups fishing on the opposite side of the dam (no slot size requirement there on the walleyes). Nice fish being caught just fishing from the shoreline.

Water levels were around 8' all the way to little Winnie. Just be careful near the shores. We did pretty well all the way down.

I've done really well right under the dam several times, but the conditions have to be just right. My old man tells me stories about some of the fishing he use to have "back in the day", well, not that long ago, he's only in his 50's.