Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bigeyeguy

MTT today

7 posts in this topic

How was the bite, any results, how many big fish?

Didnt fish the tourney but the bite was good for me!!

Note; Please See Form Policy.

Quote:

who cares?

Obviously some do and some dont. confused.gif

EVERYBODY IS A MASTER ANGLER ON MILLE LACS THIS YEAR!! PUT BAIT IN THE WATER AND FISH ON, THERES ALOT OF PEOPLE BRAGGING THIS YEAR.. NOT VERY DIFFICULT..

actually just wait until summer, people braig in the spring because the walleyews are vulnerable!!! i mean seriously they just got done spawning. especially with that beautiful wind on saturday. i think if it wouldnt have been 40 degrees people would have fished out the (Contact Us Please) lake with that nice wind on the north side. come on pople just cause you're catching so many eyes in the best fishing time of the year doesnt mean yuou should jump on the pwt. everyone is catching out there. jsut give it until about july when everyone goes to the same spots they caught fish in, in the spring they will be pissed, agravated, and extreely frustrated. just wiat untill those footballs sit on the bottom of the mud flats in about 35 feet of water about an inch off of the bottom and you hit them on the head with your no snag lindy rig wait. then you will now what reall fishing is.

That is true walleye joe:

The fishing reallys start's to slow in july and august when all the bug's are hatching and the fish don't want your leech cause they just got done chowing down on may fly's. O yea what did you mean by "(Contact Us Please)"