• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cottage Grove Resort on Lake Andrew

Can anybody confirm that they are still in business? I made reservations there several months ago for next weekend (with a deposit) and they have not responded to voicemail or email questions. Thanks!

Bubba,

I would recommend calling the Chamber of Commerce and ask for Joni. She would most likely know for sure what the situation is, or maybe how to contact them. I do not know the owners, at all. However, I think the resort is a member of the chamber of commerce in Alex.

The chamber number is 800-235-9441.

My other thought is, did you get a confirmation letter from them? If not, maybe they never got your deposit (which is still no reason to not call or email you back frown.gif)

Good Luck! Hope this helps some.

Steve

Woodland

I do have an email confirming they received (and cashed) it. Thanks for the info!

I drove by there last weekend on my way to Alex. Looked like they were in business. Lots of boat trailers at the access of Lake Andrew too. I'm talking about them being lined up all the way out to the Hwy. Must have been 30 boat trailers. Somebody was catching 'em out there.

I did call Joni and she says they're open. They must just be busy with all those people chasing walleyes.

i stayed there last summer and had a great time! nice place!

fishing wasnt bad either!

I was able to contact them over the weekend. Apparently they are extremely busy right now.

I've stayed at other resorts on Lake Andrew over the years and the bass fishing can be very good at times. And with panfish, it seems to be boom or bust.