• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

camping on rainy

i have a question for some regular visitors to rainy lake,last year we camped in voyagers on kabetogama,but it took us 6 hours of boating around till we found a campsite, is rainy any less crouded during the summer peak? were looking at the week before labor day.

Rainy does have more campsites, but I cannot guarantee that they will be open. Most of the time you can usually find a good site, especially close to town. However all the sites with a nice sand beach are usually taken. Maybe someone who camps more on the lake can answer that on better.

Take Care and Good Luck Fishing!

yea i know theres no guarantees,1st come 1st serve, we might even wait till monday to go up this year,maybe that will help as some will hv pulled up stakes.