• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

was out on lake most of yeterday from 3 to 10:15

found a new hole in the floor where you and dale kicked up fish ,when snooks and myself were catching other kind.

watched a boat Alumacraft tiller,guy had all the same body language as darryl,hand on tiller,eyes on graphs and setting hook from site etc.same tight hole patterns he stays on, 30 to 75 foot coverage,very typical of the guy we know.

from 65 to 100 yards away they are doing the walleye stomp and i just figure its he.

We are really having fun, catching a lot of fish ,and after 1 and half hour decide to try something else they come in by us and we find out he has a clone,tall skinny guy that fishes just like him.'In the heavy clothes he was wearing it couda been him.

X marks the spot[twice]

Got a couple new spots to show you and they are really small spots that I hadnt used before.

Fishing in the cold front yesterday was super,the walleye stomp is on

Prime

I'll take any lat/longs anybody will give me. I fished Green opening day and Sun AM. I wont be fishing on Green until after Memorial weekend. Imagine that 2 1/2 weeks without wetting a line on Green. Mille Lacs went OK this past weekend. 11th&14th places in MTT tourney. Cashed a check both days.

eyewarrior,will just give you chip.maybe thursday night.gonna try get home from prefish for anglers meeting.

Got a couple trips out on Green for mid next week with some newbies.

congrats

So who do I need to feed brews too, to get some good info for Green next weekend? grin.gif I plan on coming up a few times in the next two weeks...

LB,just let me know when your coming after this week.

I try to fish a little every day and only have 3 days planned for sure next few days before LCA.

If you want will give er a whirl.

The lake is here to get people on it.

Kinda neat cause kids sports activitys are all ending today.

Been going to 5 to 7 days a week of these and it really frees up time to fish.

Last spring did couple hours day or more 45 days in row fishing.Right upto middle of July.

Took this summer and fall off to finish building house and fish.

Wife says this is ok and so did kids.

Jeeze I love my family

Just heading out to last softball game of year.

good luck

Hey that is what I did last summer! It really makes this summer tough having to work all the time. With the cold front coming in I don't think I'll spend much time up there this week. I will be up a few evenings next week. (Wife permitting) grin.gif

i think i saw you yesterday at the end of your drive way looking at dandilions or (worms) ha

boy you fish alot. lucky you. i am still figuring it out. im always at the wrong place wrong time. then i hear the success stories. KRAP shudda went there confused.gif. oh well. i think i met you 1x at softball. it was apx 2 years ago the pitchers were WILD...allover. i think even the dugout was ducking from time to time. see ya at the 7-14-07 event

Mr d,we beat number 2 last night so looks like softball[hopefully keeps going]

grew up in a resort so guess thats why the need to fish a little or a lot every day.

other grandparents had place on Traverse so when we were not at ours we went their.

cant make meeting,kids won again so game tommorrow,next Tuesday and next Thursday,

pretty cool beat 2nd and 3rd ranked teams .

last night number 4 paynesville beat number one.

Our girls really want to beat them.

Tonlght was awards banquet for NLS kids.

Next year except for football they almost all return and they squashed the state in athletics with academic high grade average.

WE GOT BEAT BY PAYNESVILLE SO PLAY AGAIN TUESDAY AND THURSDAY NEXT WEEK.GOT SECOND IN SECTIONS AFTER FINISHING LAST FOR SEASON.GIRLS ARE REALLY LEARNING THE GAME.

next year we start teaching [fishing]Do they have to keep their grades up to fish?

I'm going to try to get up there either Sunday or Monday...

I promised the kids that I would get their swing set done this weekend. Haven't started yet... confused.gif

WATER TEMP YESTERDAY 60 DEGREES SO ITS ONLY GONE UP 2 DEGREES IN TWO WEEKS.

IT MAY HELP THE WALLEYE BITE AS FISHERMEN TOLD US BASS WERE NOW TAKING TO SPAWNING BEDS.WEEK AND A HALF AGO THESE WERE EMPTY.

THESE ARE REPORTS AS I DIDNT GET OUT YESTERDAY BUT STOPPED AND TALKED TO SOME PEOPLE THAT HAVE BEEN OUT.

BOATS CLEARED LAKE AS WIND REALLY BLEW YESTERDAY.LANDING WAS NEARLY EMPTY AT 12:30.SOME WERE IN EARLIER.

WILL BE OUT ALITTLE TOMMORROW .

There are many Crappies and Big Northerns in green, just have to do a little searching, little homework for the lake. I suggest try by Park 5 or by the lone tree.

later,

J.

J you get my baits in I told you to order for me yet?? I need em this weekend grin.gif

Well I battled that wind on Monday. Can't believe that I was catching 3" perch in 18' of water, found a few eyes muching on them. I had a 18" cough one up in the well.

What is the story with the Banquet/rules meeting Friday? There wasn't a lot of info given about that? How long does it usually last?

LB,dinner is the part of banquet that keeps you in house.

Lots of teams seem to like to wait until that night to drop by and register.

Some prizes are drawn for and you can go from that.

I am not on rules committee and do not know anything else other than its a good little hour and a half.

legion puts on good food so have fun.

If you are coming up again this week let me know,am fishing between ball games.

lots of boats were out this weekend so I didnt go out for very long.

and with that hush is the word

I actually got to prefish the weekend before the tourney for the first time in 4 years. I left all my previous year waypoints on shore and went looking for new stuff. Looks like it paid off. On Sunday and Monday I caught more walleyes on Green than I did all last summer. It should be fun if the fish are there next weekend. As always I had the mixed bag of bass, perch, sunnies, and Northerns. I also boated my personal best Largemouth and Smallmouth this weekend.

That 18" bullhead (Iowan walleye)is the biggest I have ever caught! wink.gif

Sounds like a good time, are kids welcome to the banquet, or do they try to keep it just adults?

I don't think I will be making it up again this week. The Mrs. has me working on Landscaping tonight and tomorrow, and Thursday I will be getting the camper ready. I hope to be parked at West Rich by 2:00 Friday, and get some short time on the water before the meeting.

I got bunch of stuff in.......Don't be too stressing about the bait you don't catch much any way... grin.gif

J HAS live BAIT???? And all this time he kept tellin me all he had was dead catfish bait! shocked.giftongue.gif

$7.00 per add'l, tickets can be bought at door no age limit. Chicken dinner, mashed taters, gravy, corn, bun served buffet style.

Eat at 6:00 rules at 7:00 should be done by 8:00.

Looks like we will probably fill tourney this year

Primetime,

Are you going to be around Friday afternoon?

I fished Green lake, Sunday and Monday, Sunday the smallies were in the shallows (northside). Some guys even keeping them for dinner. Monday, forced to fish southside, all the fish were 20ft or deeper. I also caught alot of 4-7 inch perch, even at 25-30 ft. Several nice smallies on plastics, only 1 19inch, walleye. But thats OK, I have a guy from New York coming just for the smallies. I may get on Green again this weekend. Since the tourney is going, launching may get in little crowded. Can we park in the swimming beach lot in Spicer? I was told, it was off limits to boat trailers.

LB should be around sometime friday,dropping boat off to get some work done in few minutes[GRAPHICS]will leave my cell number at Westrich for you.

Jiggin,the beach parking lot is off but 6 public landings make it a bet you will get a spot to park.

County park #5 the campground landing is quickly becoming a parking favorite,besides landing they have Live Bait,food,fuel and campsites.

Jiggin,J had a small Heart deal,last saturday,talked to his wife yesterday.he will have stress test tommorrow.

Primetime, I only have one graphic that I am waiting on, finally have the rest of them finished. Hopefully he will have it done before tomorrow noon. Drop me an Email..

[email protected]

Prime thanks for the info. May save me some miles for launching. Driving in from Buffalo, could use anything to save some gas on the truck. Once on the water the trolling motor get a real work out how. I need to spend more time on that side of Green anyway.