• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fished the big O Saturday from 8:30 to 11:15.

Caught 20 walleyes for 2 of us and kept 10. Never left the spot we started on. Gotta love that.

Got several perch, but nothing over 9 inches and one mid 20 inch pike.

Missed a TON of bites, and used a TON of shiners up. Very fun day.

19-21 ft.

EXCELLENT fishing!

We were there Saturday from about 6-noon and 3-9:30. I'm not a very good walleye guy but we managed 4 for the day and several perch up to about 10". Most of the action we had and heard about was from 15-20 ft. We fished from the Pelican Bay landing around to the Dead River inlet with the most action on the windy side of the lake.

Can anybody take a guess on how busy the landing will be at about 6 pm tonight am going out fishing by myself witch means I have to lanch my boat by myself am good but might take me an extra minite or two and I don't want to piss anybody off If it's real busy.

Take your time and don't worry about other people. It aint gonna hurt them [Note from admin: watch the name calling Matt] to wait a couple minutes. The pack of boats they'll be looking for and fishing in will still be there grin.gifwink.gif

ya your right I just don't like pissing people off if I can help it. And hey watch it that's going to looking for the other boat's grin.gif

I saw Rosemount so thought I'd take a jab at ya! I used to shoot pool league at McDivots there in downtown when I was stuck down there, I mean living down there. smirk.gif

that wild 104 tournament is today and tomorrow on Ottertail Brett, so I am thinking the access by Zorbaz especially is going to be nutzo.

Lynn J

Crap why was I thinking that was on Battle anyone know what time it gets over at I will be there at about 6pm or so.

fishing hours start at 8am, return starts at 4pm

Planning on heading up next weekend for some fishing with the boys. Is the fishing still steady right now? We usually went up the weekend after opener and had pretty good luck, this year is a few weeks later, hopefully the fish are still biting. If not, Zorba's here we come.