Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

White Pine?

1 post in this topic

Going to be hitting White Pine lake, maybe Chrisitine in less than a week? Gonna try and catch a few eyes and perch. Does anyone know how the water levels are there?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Cliff Wagenbach
      FishinCT, I had a tough time hooking fish even on a Lindy yesterday! Cliff
    • CaptJohnWis
      Fished ALL day with Mike. Started out good with a couple doubles on pike but slowed way down. Ended up with three walleyes, eight pike and about 30 bass. Couldn't mark many today whereas on Saturday I marked lots of fish. All on soft plastics. Today's video link Mike can catch em without crawlers video    
    • FishinCT
      Fished about 3 hours this afternoon. Had 7 bites and missed them all. Tried bigger hooks on the jig and hooked minnows through the mouth out the back of the head.  Good solid strikes too but no luck. I'll try lindys and some lighter jigs tomorrow to see if that helps
    • leech~~
      Bahahaha, on Black Friday! Some guy must of come up with this idea? Good luck getting my wife to go!
    • Hoey
      My wife and I fished Friday and Saturday.  Friday we got out around noon, fished shallow rocks (15 to 22ft), mid-depth reef (15 to 28ft), and shallow sand flats (8 to 20ft).  Bite was slow to non-existent, wind was strong and fierce at 18 to 24mph.  Boat control was tough and we ended the day about 4pm.  Told my wife the sacrifice was not worth the excitement.   Saturday was a different story.  Calm with some sun.  Got out by 10am and started out fishing shore rocks (15 to 28ft) and picked up a couple.  Around noon moved to deeper reefs and bang we found fish, nice ones too.  We were trolling very slowly, i.e. 0.1 to 0.3 mph until we marked and caught fish.  Then we'd anchor up on them until the bite went away.  Ended the day 3 short of our walleye/sauger limit.   Talked with others indicating the bite on Thursday was very good, Friday was tough, and Saturday was a bit better.  We took the boat to the dealer for YE service, so we are done for the year. ...oh and got all three snowmobiles started too.  This was a first.