• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Well after seven and a half hours of wading and no skin left on my legs from my wader boots(pants are a good idea from now on underneath) I wrapped up one heck of a day. I managed to get to the stream about 9 this morning and fished until a little after 4. The brownies were in full force I ended up landing 40+ today with the smallest going a meare 11". I ended up losing a definate trophy. I was fishing a plunge pool behind a farm and tied into a fish that easily went 4 lbs and as I was holding him he flopped from my hands and ended up snapping the line on the second fight trying to get him in again(by the way andy thanks for keeping my landing net in your trunk). The hooked jaw on those fish is amazing when you see it up close. Something definately everybody should see. All in all it was a really good day for the bite and it turns out when I was walking the many miles back to my truck that a landowner said he never sees anybody fishing in those streams and that they are loaded with monsters so its good to know I finally found my virgin stream with many deep holes and monsters. Good luck fishin.

Hanson

A stream full of virgins. You'll never be able to keep that a secret!

i too once made the mistake of shorts under my hip boots. blush.gif

once and only once cool.gif