Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BoxMN

My little lake results...

3 posts in this topic

Crosslake, but not on chain, just tiny lake. We caught tons of crappies, and had great snake action, but only had one walleyte chase a crankbait, but he didn't bite. We saw one boat get a nice walleye, but that was it for eyes. Kept about 15 crappies and 2 pike for dinner on saturday, and holy cow did just that many fish feed about 9 people, and the crapps were average at best.

The bass were biting so good, we had to leave about 4 spots to get away from them. Weather was great, the grandkids caught a ton fo fish, and my Dad did too. Four generations had a great time!

Now this weekend will be the "big boy trip" out west, where walleye is the only thing targeted smile.gif Hope weather will be as good.

Hope you all had a fun opener up in Brainerd / Crosslake / Emily area, and everywhere else!

Box,

Maybe you should bring the Arctic Armor just incase. I had mine on this a.m. and it sure did feel good.

Have a nice trip,

Walleyedan

Dan, I ll have it with me, for sure smile.gif It sure can turn on us quickly, and mornings are still chilly! Plus I will look like a pro anyway wink.gif